Would you like to learn how to laugh for no reason? Are you curious about Laughter Yoga and eager to give it a try? Giggle On was founded on two main concepts: fun and playfulness. This workshop has both in very large quantities.
Participants of this workshop will:
- Learn origins of the international Laughter Yoga movement
- Gain a better understanding of the science behind laughter and its benefits to the human body
- Practice dozens of unconditional laughter exercises
- Embrace childlike playfulness
- Unleash your inner giggle monster
- Oxygenate their bodies, clear their minds and reconnect with joyful spirits
- Learn a humming meditation and practice a fun kazoo breathing technique
This workshop is well suited for yoga studios, yoga practitioners of all levels, middle school, high school and college students, retreat centers, fitness centers, senior centers or anyone looking to energize and oxygenate with laughter. We are able to modify this workshop for special needs or people who are unable to stand.
Read what our clients are saying about our services.
To build a workshop to suit your specific needs, contact Christa Scalies at (302) 593-3913 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.