This website and our service offerings are in the midst of a total re-haul. We are working hard to present our services better online and to the community as a whole. Thank you for your understanding. Please stay tuned for details.
I provide fun, energizing and motivating Laughter Yoga and Hatha yoga classes and workshops for corporate groups, health care facilities, yoga studios, institutes of higher learning and faith based non-profits. One of the most popular services I offer is my Stress Less, Laugh More presentation (details below). I am also offering special exercises classes geared toward the religious community, like our Our Hail Mary devotional exercise class.
In my capacity as a mental health and suicide prevention and awareness advocate, I also speak to people, both groups and individuals, impacted by depression & suicide loss. In several weeks I will be releasing a free e-book for survivors of suicide loss. Stay tuned to the website for updates.
- Have you forgotten how to smile & giggle?
- Do you need help releasing stress and tension?
- Is chronic stress having an effect on your performance or your employees?
- Interested in creating an environment to maximize teamwork, learning and productivity?
- Do you suffer from anxiety disorders or depression?
- Are you looking for a natural way to relieve pain and feel better?
- Would you like to boost your energy, or the energy of your group before a corporate event or retreat?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, you can benefit from Giggle On’s services.
I can show you how to reclaim your smile, find your giggle and laugh for no reason. Scroll below and read testimonials from my some of my happy clients.
Stress Less, Laugh More: Reduce Work Stress with Laughter - this 60 minute interactive presentation and laughter yoga session is a great way to motivate and energize people at your next conference, workshop or before the next big work meeting. This workshop was designed to help employees be more creative, stress less and laugh more.
Get your Giggle On with Laughter Yoga - this 75 minute session includes the fundamental science behind laughter, origins of the modern Laughter Yoga practice, a full Laughter Yoga session, humming meditation, laughter mediation, a grounding dance and positive visualization. This workshop was designed specifically for yoga studios and yoga practitioners of all levels (including beginners).
Open Your Heart Chakra with Laughter Yoga – This 60 minute interactive specialty class designed to help you open and balance your heart chakra. This practice teaches you how to laugh without using jokes or humor and provides a safe space for you to tap into “ahimsa” and your inner child by letting go of judgment, negativity, hostility, fear and stress and replacing those feelings with love, peace, acceptance and joy.
Chair Class – this 30 minute chair class is designed for seniors and special needs individuals. The essence of Laughter Yoga is taught while participants are seated.
For more information about any of my classes or workshops, please contact me here.
What some people are saying about Christa & Giggle On:
- “Thank you Christa for getting us off to such an energetic early morning start. We really appreciated your flexibility in working with us and enjoyed your style. We all learned some new things as well and you were a great overall hit with the audience!” ~ Karen LeBan, Executive Director, CORE Group
- “You really met all our expectations…and then some! People got a big kick out of it. And I loved the (laughter) pledge at the end. We should all take it every day.” ~ Ann Hendrix-Jenkins, Director of Partnership Development, CORE Group
- “Thank you for taking the time to come out today for our Laughter Yoga session at Wilmington University. It was not only fun but insightful!” ~ Kayla Andrews, MS Employee Wellness Center Director at Wilmington University
- “On behalf of myself and the students at Bo Manor High, thank you for making us laugh!” – Kim Sentman, Physical Education and Health Teacher, Bohemia Manor High School
- “I loved Christa’s laughter yoga workshop! I also love that Laughter Yoga seems to address a very serious matter…our mental, physical and spiritual health by exercising what is rightfully ours to begin with: JOY!” ~ Jeff Dietz
- “When I first walked into the room, the first thoughts that came into my head where, why the hell did I sign up for this, this is so far outside my personality. I felt awkward, and believed I looked like a fool because I felt awkward. What gave me the courage to stay in the class was part of the instructor’s instructions, which were “fake it ‘til you make it”. Which I did, that changed my whole demeanor. I was able to loosen up, ignore my alter ego that kept trying to remind I looked like a fool, and returned to my childhood for an hour, where everything was allowable. I am so glad that I did.The benefits that I received from that one class were enormous. After the class I felt as though I could conquer any obstacle in my way. I felt light, euphoric, and elated. If I had not taken the time to just try, I would have missed out on something that had such a positive effect. Now, I would even say that I would practice laughter yoga again. Just try it. Before you know it, you will like it.” ~ Jeannette Oshitoye
- “It was a most enjoyable session. Your innovative teaching style and the ability to bring a disparate group of people together for an hour of fun, exercise and enthusiastic dancing was most impressive.” ~ Joe Melloy
- “I was impressed with how well Christa articulated what we would do in the Laughter Yoga Workshop. I enjoyed learning about the science of laughter. The exercises were dopey but Christa warned us the exercises might feel contrived. I came to class with an open mind so I was willing to follow her without judgment and see what would happen. Before I knew it, the fake laughing turned real. I laughed because others were laughing and I truly had fun! End result: I exercised, enjoyed myself and felt good afterward.” ~ Chris Kingery
- “How many times have you heard about the healing power of laughter? How about how laughter oxygenates your body, increases the production of endorphins? We’ve all experienced how great it feels even hours after we yuk it up with friends. So take all that information, which is sort of useless without practice, and learn how to laugh for no reason. That’s what I did when I got my Giggle On with Christa. Putting my “smile mask” on and sending the message to my brain (and the world) that joy is always available can change my day. And I believe that practicing the no-sweat, easy “movements” in Christa’s Laughter Yoga class can change my health and my life. Thanks Christa for helping me get my giggle on!” ~ Jayla Boire
- “Christa is an exceptional yoga teacher. She truly cares about her students and makes sure her class is well planned. I keep hearing from her students how enthusiastic she is and how much she helps them with their struggles.” ~ Pavla Ksionzkova, Health & Wellness Asst. Director at Central YMCA (Delaware)
- “Christa has a lighthearted approach to teaching yoga. The material is presented well by explanation first, then demonstrating while reminding the class of the important aspects of the pose, followed up with plenty of feedback. Beginners or those with some experience will appreciate what Christa brings to the class.” ~ Cathy B.
- “I’ve come to admire Christa over the years for her sincere dedication to any job or project she takes on. She does nothing half-hearted and has nothing but the truest of intentions for good with her circle of friends and through her Giggle On website and Laughter Yoga classes.” ~ Joyce
- “I wanted to take a minute to reiterate my appreciation for a job well done. I heard many positive comments about the program and I personally feel that many people will be better off from having heard your message. By “you” I mean you Christa and Lani. It was a terrifically interesting program that was relevent for all the participants even the two gentlemen. I hope that you will have many more contacts from our group. If I can be of any help let me know. Good Luck.” ~Pam M, one of the organizers of Essential Skills for Successful Women Lawyers.